Learn more about anonymity checking.
A popular and effective form of protecting IP addresses on the Internet is anonymous proxies acting as an intermediary between your computer and a web resource. Anonymous proxies that hide IP are divided into:
- Anonymous: do not hide the fact of using a proxy, but replace your IP with its own;
- Distorting: do not conceal the reliability of the use of proxies, however, the client IP is replaced with arbitrary or random;
- Elite anonymous: they do not even reveal the fact of a proxy server, and instead of your IP will be the address of the proxy server.
How and what is proxy anonymity checked for
Choosing and using a proxy in the future, the client has a right to verify its anonymity. It is checked using certain types of services that guarantee the accuracy and complete confidentiality of information, and most importantly – confidence in the protection of their data.
The service performs anonymity checking on the network, paying attention to the following criteria:
- IP address data;
- host, location, coordinates;
- OS, browser;
- IP time zone;
- the presence of the UserAgent application that accesses websites;
- screen resolution;
- the fact of using a proxy, VPN, Tor, anonymizer;
- the presence of programming languages and programs that define them: Flash, Java, ActiveX, WebRTC, WebRTC IPs;
- number of open ports;
- blacklist detection.
After such a detailed check, all the most basic points that determine the level of anonymity of your IP are displayed.
Why should you check your anonymity of IP
The IP address gives detailed information about who uses it. Often this kind of data helps owners of certain Web services compile a fairly detailed profile about a person and take advantage of it for their own purposes.
So, for example, many services can easily determine the use of a proxy by one user or another and block it without any notice, thus removing the protection of the IP address. Often, bookmakers and other attackers turn to such frauds.
The verification tool accurately determines the anonymity of the proxy, shows its use and the actual type of user. By receiving such information, the client can either confirm their safety or (in the absence thereof) provide it to themselves as soon as possible.
Using this service you can check how anonymous you are on the network, how much the data provided by your computer/browser, matches the data provided by your IP address.